– Ladies and gentlemen, welcome Chanel West Coast! (applause and cheering) welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome how's it going? (audience applause) Chanel I have a feeling that you laugh, both when you see somethingsketchy or dangerous, and when you see something funny.
– Is that true? – Pretty much.
– So if you're about to like, ya know drive a car off acliff you're gonna be like, (laughs) this is crazy! – Not if it's me about to die! – If it's somebody else you laughin'? (laughter) – You guys put me in an awkward situation.
– But is it instinctually? – There's certain situationswere its a bad accident, or something that is veryfunny to watch usually.
– I did not see her going there! (censored beep) – If it's a bad accident it's hilarious.
– We just voom.
– Funny to watch, when it endsand you see that their okay.
If I don't see the end ofit, and don't know for sure, that's when I probablywon't laugh as much.
– He's like lemme get inon some of this action.
Oh whoa! (laughter) – He's having a good time! – Wait! How did I get here? – He thought his wifewas still at the mall, shopping she got back from Sephora early and was like eh nah! (audience laughing) (cat meowing) – Awe, what is this he's so cute! – Awe, come on man.
– Look at you! – Look at him struggle.
(cat meows) (laughing) – What does your hearttell you when you see this? – It's really cute (giggling) – My heart aches forthis little fat, wet cat.
– I thought you were goingto say something about – Nope- like about.
– I thought you were goingto say something like, awe I love wet (censored beep) (giggling) – And God because we have pigs.
There's chitlins today on our tables God.
You're so mindful of your people! – I get like this whenever I find a, Taco Bell open at four a.
(laughter) (lions roaring) – Whoa, whoa whoa, hey hey, hey! – Are they playing? – No he was trying to get some, I think, and she was like uh uhn.
– wake yo ass up.
(laughing) – (Rob) Here comes Brittany! – Little Dora the Explorer.
(glass bang) – Come in! Dora the explorer! – You're not explorin' no more.
– Chanel, let's talkabout life in the future and where it can take you.
– In the future?- That's right.
One day do you plan on being a mother.
– Yes, definitely – Okay, what are you most afraid of in that journey to motherhood? – I guess I'm scared of dropping it, like.
– Oh my god, you don't trust yourself? – You don't wanna drop your baby.
– That's a fact.
– Their fragile.
(baby crying) – What the (beep) – What?! (audience laughter) – Wait! That was amazing.
That babies body language was like, well sorry you say it allthe time I didn't know jeez.
(many voices at once) – Can you hear silence? Can you hear silence? – Can you hear silence?- yes.
(laughter) – Yes! I love.
uh yes – Well no you don't hear anything! – Well! – Silence is technically a sound right? – It's not technically a sound! It's silence! – I think there is.
– But you! Okay!- You guys! If everybody, hold up! If everybody shuts up, and it becomes completelysilent you can hear that right? – No, no you don't hear anything you don't hear anything! – Oh my god! Imagine being swol andthat's the sound you make.
– He sounds like a weird bird! – Awe, yeah! Oh godother side, other side! Oh yeah! Oh, oh oh! Oh! – That's the life right there.
– That's obviously not a good vacuum it's not even sucking the cat up.
– Do it chris! (yelling) – He knocked him out man! – The guy in the backgroundlooks like a gnome.
Like, what is he wearing on his head? – You finally said something.
– These have been short clips today.
– It is.
– My mouth! – Oh my god! – Oh my god! Oh my god.
– I'm scarred from that.
– Chanel do you own a GoPro? – No, I wanna get one though.
– What would you film if you got one? – I think I could have my own show, just about road rage.
– Road rage? – Like one time I just (beep) you, and this guys like, Yeah West coast! I was like, he took that really well.
– I just wanna talk, I just wanna talk.
Ya know, Fine go! Go back to that dirtyfreeway whore of yours.
– I thought, does it have horns? – Tusks.
– I thought those were extinct.
– Ohh, horns are in fact extinct.
However, elephant tusk are not.
(air spraying) – We're gonna spray both of us, nah I guess I'm just gonna spray me.
– All that's funny, helooks like Donald Trump.
But what do you want from this? – (Rob) Awe man- (Steelo) Don't touch it.
– (Rob) Oh my god! – (Chanel) Oh my god, it probablyhit somebody in the head.
He killed someone! – I got karaoke but Debbieshe shut down let's see! – Oh bruh.
– Wait! It literally lookedlike she powered down.
It looked like the batteries just died – She did.
(robot imitation) – Join the coastguardyou gotta love water, so when I think about, what branch you might end up in I think you kind of like boats and beaches that you could end up in the coastguard.
– Yeah I feel like thatbe the one I'd go with.
(giggling) (audience cheering, and clapping) and I'd obviously guard the West coast.
– This is the Canadian armless pushup! – CanaDuhh.
(audience laughter) – it's gonna be so amazing.
– It looked like hegot nervous in the air, and was just like.
– Put it in, Bring it in, bring it in! Bring it in! – What the hell are they doing? – Well, it's like he went too close.
(children arguing) – Yes, that's it fightfor your fathers love! – Hey stop it! Whoa! – You got to move! – The dads like so entertained, he does not want them to stop.
– It literally looks like Kylie and I.
– Have either of you kickedat someone and drop em.
– I took karate for a week and quit.
– You took karate? – What?- shows us what you got.
– No! – I want her to show me something (beep) (audience cheering) ayeee! She's like a(beep)ing Power Ranger, she was like.
It got real, it got real! There ya go.
– That's why I quit, Iwasn't that good at it.
– Okay, oh yeah.
– Oh my god.
(mumbling) – I know exactly whatthey're doing though, their using the box as ashield to keep him away, I have to do that with my dog, where you have to put the box.
You block them out like a little wall, a little wall of China around your food.
– All right cool that's a good catch, awe.
What was that? Big ass sea lion? That some sort of sea beast? – A walrus.
– Big ass weird sea walrus.
– Oh wait, is a walrus in the sea? I got confused, I got confused.
– Where would a walrus beif he's not in the sea? (laughter erupts) – Hello.
(laughter) – He looks like, he was sleeping in the mudand just woke up from it.
– Where did he come from? – Yeah cause I don't believein moving off of motion, I believe in moving off strategy, and my only strategy isjust to tell the truth, it's like whatever I saidabout you I'm gonna say to you and Imma continue to say it to you, regardless of how mad you get.
– But just because you say something doesn't make it the truth.
– That's true, it's just myopinion she's saying that cause, I told her she was white rappin' one time.
– Oh! I think we're gonna wrap.
– That's all.
(censored beeping) – That just come out of nowhere.
– I'm just saying though, you can have opinions doesn't mean there right though.
– Uh oh! Beef, beef, beef! (audience cheering beef) (censored beeping) – I never knew, when was this? – She is right though, it's just my opinion.
– Yeah, we're all entitled to opinions.
– Have y'all ever heard her rap? Okay good for the goodpeople that said no.
– Well no! Hold on, hold on let's just get something.
(beep) Lil Wayne, who co-singedDrake and Nicki Minaj, is the same person who co-signed me, I've one a B.
T award with Young Money, I got songs with FrenchMontana, YG, Ty Dolla Sign, Snoop Dogg mind you, hold up! Hold up! Mind you I did a songwith Snoop Dogg after getting into a verbal argument with him, because he respected me so muchafter I spoke my mind to him he still came back and did a song with me.
– Why you talking with your hands though? – You don't know mymusical track record bro, – I don't need sign language.
– you don't know my musical track record, sorry I can't be (beep)funny today cause he doesn't know my mother(beep)ingmusical track record, so get familiar.
(audience clapping) – Reminder, MTV and the Producersinsist that no one sumbit any videos of themselvesor others performing any dangerous activities.
We will not open or view them.